Complete the following steps to access Epic
- Utilize VPN (specifically the Med School’s VPN) when you are not connected to BJC’s CARENET or WU’s WUCON networks.
- VPN is required to access Epic from home.
- Click here to learn how to connect to VPN.
- Download Citrix Receiver (EPIC is only available via Citrix whether you are at work or at home).
- Citrix Receiver is required to access Epic.
- If Citrix Receiver is not already installed, click here to download it.
- The next step is only available on a secure network with Citrix Receiver installed.
- Open a browser and connect to the following link: https://epic-storefront.et0965.epichosted.com/Citrix/EpicWeb/
- When using Internet Exporer, click "Allow" if the following message appears: This page wants to run the following add-on: 'Citrix Systems, Inc' from 'Citrix Systems, Inc.'.
If you currently utilize PCF Citrix to access EPIC, please continue to do so.
- Remember that Epic will require you to use your WUSTL Key
- The WUSTL Key is part of the “Accounts” Domain
- All users should login to EPIC on Saturday, June 2 to make sure that their WUSTL Key allows access and provides the proper role